If you cherish independence, community, convenience and security, you’ve come to the right place. Meetinghouse Village enables you to live in a community of peers, in an inspiring natural and historic setting, and pursue your interests supported by many on-site and nearby services. Come live life to the fullest.
Our New England-style apartment buildings are nestled in distinctive campus settings on 45 acres of woodlands. Buildings and grounds are professionally supervised and maintained, providing wonderful indoor and outdoor environments.
Community is woven into the fabric of life here. Our residents enjoy active, worry-free lifestyles, cozy apartments and ample opportunities for taking part in social events or simply getting together with fellow residents in one of the spacious common areas. Plus:
- Visitors are welcome and can stay for short visits in our guest apartment
- Meetinghouse provides a wide range of on-site social, personal and spiritual opportunities, and activities -- from exercise resources to performances and presentations
- Staff members are ready to help with concerns or problems
A modest income is no barrier
Our affordable monthly rents (no lease required) include all the necessities such as heat, water and maintenance services. And, we may be able to assist qualified seniors with our Rental Assistance Program. Contact our Executive Director for more information.
Our pledge to you
- Exceptional (Exceeding customary practices)
- Creative (Transforming commonplace thinking)
- Generous (Surpassing measured exchanges)